Things To Do
Whoever you are, and what ever tickles your fancy, there is so much to see and do in the area and on site.
We have teamed up with the fabulous Aveling Adventure, who will be here on site over the summer months offering our guests the chance to take part in activities such as: Archery, soft archery, circus skills, pioneering and team challenges. It will be possible to book yourselves on whilst you’re here, but is advisable to give Aveling Adventure a call on 01373 228243 to pre-book, just to avoid disappointment!
For family groups who would like Aveling Adventure here on an alternative date, again it is advisable to call them to check out their availability.
All sessions will be 1.5 hours long
Each Individual Activity:
5 – 9 people £15 per person
10+ people £12 per person
5 – 9 People
2 Activities = £25 per person
3 Activities = £35 per person
2 Activities = £20 per person
3 Activities = £30 per person
So the larger the groups of people doing it – the cheaper it gets… This pricing has come from Aveling Adventure and they will be solely responsible for the booking and payment of these activities.
Here is a list of various attractions and things of interest locally which we hope you find helpful If you need any specific information, please do contact us.
Attractions and things to do:
- Longleat – www.longleat.co.uk
- Wooky Hole – www.wooky.co.uk
- Stonehenge – www.stonehenge.co.uk
- Wells Cathedral – Tripadvisor
- Forest and Nature School – http://www.hiddenwoods.co.uk/
- Canal boat day hire – http://www.bathcanal.com
- Bath Abbey – Visit Bath
- Roman Baths – Visit Bath
- West of England Falconry – www.westofenglandfalconry.org.uk
- Warminster Activity Centre – www.warminsteractivitycentre.co.uk
- Numerous National Trust properties and sites http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/visit/local-to-you/south-west/things-to-see-and-do/
- Bath rugby match – www.bathrugby.com
- Bath Races – www.bath-racecourse.co.uk
- Frome Flea Market (1st weekend of the month)
- Numerous soft play centres
- Frome Farmers market (2nd Saturday of every month)
- Cheese and Grain has many gigs on through out the year, from comedy to music take a look at their website to see if there’s anything of interest. www.cheeseandgrain.co.uk