Our CampsiteVisit our gallery
This is what you can expect to see on site, feel free to contact us is you have any special requests or questions about facilities. We intend to keep adding to this list, as we may not have thought of everything, so please do ask.
Given our location, we can ONLY ACCEPT TENTS and NO TOWING VEHICLES- this includes trailer tents either – sorry ;(. We are happy to provide details of other local camping sites that can accept larger vehicles.
- 10m x 10m Camping pitches
- 5 x fully kitted out Bell tents for hire
- A Bow Top Wagon – all kitted out
- 12 Electrical hook up points
- Brick BBQs for anyone to use -
- We have new washing facilities, that we keep clean and tidy, large showers, plenty of sinks and hot water, as well as a family bathroom with changing facilities.
- Fire pits for hire – wood and marshmallows included for hire (subject to availability)
- Plenty spares, pegs and poles etc…
- Free Wifi – not field wide – YET!
- Pub quiz questions and answers (printed out for you) so you can hold you’re own quiz night around your campfire, if there’s not enough of you, you can always challenge your neighbours!
- Dog friendly – no charge.
- Campsite shop – with a good range of provisions so don’t worry if you’ve forgotten anything however, if you need anything specific please call and try and let us know in advance
- Free range chickens, eggs available in the shop
- Site grown vegetables / salad leaves and herbs available to pick your own
- Play equipment for children – Play frame with swings and slide, sandpit & trampoline
- Outdoor ping pong table
- Information regarding local attractions and places to eat
- Kids ride on toys, Ride on tractors, bikes, scooters etc – free to use
Our rules – pretty obvious stuff really but we do ask that people do read these…
- Be considerate to your neighbours at all times
- Be respectful of the countryside where we are located, we advise a max 20mph limit on the roads up to and off the campsite
- Drive very slowly when on site, lots of free range chickens, ducks and children
- Any poor behaviour or language will not be tolerated
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and cleaned up after them at all times (free bags available on site)
- Noise must be kept to a minimum between 10.30pm-7am, we regard this to be important to keep the site respectful to those around you. We don’t want to be the campsite police, but it is very likely that you may have young kids pitched next door, and canvass isn’t the most sound preventative material.
- No chasing animals
- We do not accept non family groups – so no Hen or Stags. Any booking over 3 pitches MUST be booked over the phone.
- Arrivals to be onsite between 2pm- 8pm at the latest Departures to leave by 11am.
- Please tidy up after yourselves